⛑️Additional Cleaning Protocols are in Place
You will be the Only Guests Staying, so
👫 Social Distancing Maintained 👫
We are a small, privately owned, Bed & Breakfast in Hinojares, the 'Smallest Town' in Jaén province.
We offer spacious and comfortable accommodation for couples or the solo traveller
* Free WiFi
* Free Spanish Style Breakfast
* ☕ Free Tea & Coffee Tray and Fridge
* 🛀 Private Bathroom
Prices from as little as 22€ per person, per night when you #BookDirect
- Room 1 has a double bed and a sofa bed allowing up to 3 adults or 2 adults and up to 2 children (4 - 12yrs) to stay in 1 room
- Room 2 has a double bed for up to 2 adults or children
PLEASE NOTE - The Bathroom will be for the sole use of you or your group, it is not en-suite
We hope you have stayed safe & well throughout this pandemic and are now looking to have a break away at some point to enjoy all that this area has to offer.
* Solo Traveller Friendly, no single supplements
* Biker Friendly with many road and off road routes locally. Safely park your bike outside the house
* Cyclist Friendly - we can offer secure overnight storage for your bicycles if required
Ideal area for:
Walking - some easy and more challenging walks
Cycling - (Stage 7 of the 2018 La Vuelta came through our village, finishing in nearby Pozo Alcón)
Bird-watching - Hoopoes, Eagles & Vultures are among the birds seen regularly. We love to see new species
- Embalses (reservoirs) & Mountains
- Cueva del Agua (Water Caves)
- Troglodyte Villages & Cave Houses
- Guadix Cathedral and Cave Houses
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Úbeda & Baeza)
- Granada and the Alhambra Palace
- Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, great place to visit in the summer too
- Local Fiestas
and so much more ......
> To Follow Us on Social Media
> Purchase a Gift Card
> Sign Up for our VIP Email List - get notified of any special offers before anyone else
How to Get in Touch?
Use the 'WhatsApp' button at the top of the page, or .......📧 : email@example.com
📱 / WhatsApp: 631 77 85 82
To support those working in the NHS and other Frontline Workers, we are pleased to announce we have offered SIX FREE breaks in support of:
Andalucian Tourist Number: VTAR/JA/00792
#CasaenlaPlazaHinojares #Hinojares #NaturalParquedeCazorla #Jaén
#BikersWelcome #Walkers #Cycling
Some recent reviews:
Isaac (via AirBnB) August 20
***** Muy recomendable, Como en casa
José (via Booking) August 20
+ El desayuno estaba riquísimo y la ubicación del sitio es un lugar muy tranquilo y agradable.
- Nada, todo estuvo genial.
Andres (Google) June 20
Hermoso entorno muy tranquilo , Liz una anfitriona espectacular sus desayunos muy ricos, un lugar especial Muy Recomendable
Maripaz (via AirBnB) February 20
Adrian (via Booking) December 19
Muy acogedor muy buena gente muy limpio
Auxy (via Booking) October 19
La amabilidad, y el trato personal
Denys (via Home Exchange) April 19
Liz is a very good hostess, we were very comfortable at home. This is a Bed & Breakfast,. The owners live in the same house, on another floor, but we had total privacy. There is no kitchen, of which we were warned. The house is very nice and cosy. Located in a small town. Highly recommended
Stéphane (via AirBnB) April 19
"Liz est très accueillante et sa maison très cosy. Elle vous indiquera sans problème ce que vous pouvez voir et ou vous pouvez manger dans la région . Elle était à notre écoute pour que nous soyons à notre aise. Elle nous a aidé pour découvrir de magnifiques endroits. Sa gentillesse et sa bonne humeur vous font passer un très agréable séjours"
"Liz is very welcoming and her house very cosy. It will tell you no problem what you can see and where you can eat in the area. She was listening to us so that we would be comfortable. She helped us to discover beautiful places. His kindness and good humor make you have a very pleasant stay"