We are a small privately owned B & B offering spacious and comfortable accommodation for couples or the solo traveller
* Free WiFi
* Free Continental Breakfast
* ☕ Free Tea & Coffee Tray and Fridge
* 🛀 Private Bathroom
Prices from 20€ to 30€ per person, per night
Got an idea as to when you want to stay?
- Room 1 has a double bed and a sofa bed allowing up to 3 adults or 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 12) to stay in 1 room
- Room 2 has a double bed for up to 2 adults or children (under 12)
The Bathroom will be for the sole use of you or your group
* AirBnB Super Hosts
* Biker Friendly with many road and off road routes locally. Safely park your bike outside the house
* Cyclist Friendly - we can offer secure overnight storage for your bicycles if required
Ideal area for:
Walking - some easy and more challenging walks
Cycling - (Stage 7 of the 2018 La Vuelta came through our village, finishing in nearby Pozo Alcón)
Bird-watching - Hoopoes, Eagles & Vultures are among the birds seen regularly. We love to see new species
- Roman Aqueducts
- Embalses (reservoirs) & Mountains
- Cueva del Agua (Water Caves)
- Troglodyte Village
- Guadix Cathedral and Cave Houses
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Úbeda & Baeza)
- Granada and the Alhambra Palace
- Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, great place to visit in the summer too
- Local Fiestas
and so much more ......
How to Get in Touch?
Use the 'Contact' button at the top of the page, or .......📧 : firstname.lastname@example.org
📱 / WhatsApp: 631 77 85 82
Andalucian Tourist Number: VTAR/JA/00792
#CasaenlaPlazaHinojares #Hinojares #NaturalParquedeCazorla #Jaén
#BikersWelcome #Walkers #Cycling
Some recent reviews:
Denys (via Home Exchange) April 19
Liz is a very good hostess, we were very comfortable at home. This is a Bed & Breakfast,. The owners live in the same house, on another floor, but we had total privacy. There is no kitchen, of which we were warned. The house is very nice and cosy. Located in a small town. Highly recommended
Stéphane (va AirBnB) April 19
"Liz est très accueillante et sa maison très cosy. Elle vous indiquera sans problème ce que vous pouvez voir et ou vous pouvez manger dans la région . Elle était à notre écoute pour que nous soyons à notre aise. Elle nous a aidé pour découvrir de magnifiques endroits. Sa gentillesse et sa bonne humeur vous font passer un très agréable séjours"
"Liz is very welcoming and her house very cosy. It will tell you no problem what you can see and where you can eat in the area. She was listening to us so that we would be comfortable. She helped us to discover beautiful places. His kindness and good humor make you have a very pleasant stay"